Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BAKE AWAY!






























That nasty cold that everyone has finally hit our little family. We're over it, and now feeling anxious! But the weather is supposed to turn cold and ugly! UGH! Now, we are heading into baking season, and I have the best of intentions to bake something delish twice a week, at least.
Today we made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, a family fave. Brooklyn insisted on helping, so I let him dump the chocolate chips in at the end. He sneakily kept some in the bag, and right after I took this picture, I looked up and he had a mouthful of chocolate! It seems like I always bake the same stuff, and I do so, because I know those recipes are good. But I want to branch out, so if you have a good recipe, E-mail it to me! Happy Baking!

2 comments:

  1. I have millions of recipes! Fall is my favorite baking season...or maybe winter... either way. Have you tried the super easy pumpkin choco chip recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri,
    I have lots of recipes and I will share BUT I need to know if you have access to a small- preferrably digital- kithen scale. Not all of my recipes are by weight but some of my favorites are. Also, let me know what you usually make, that way I know what not to send. :) Katie tells me stories about Brooklyn as well and it seems like he's quite the smart little guy! Hope all is well and that I can be of help.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete