Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brooky's 3rd Birthday



Brooklyn's Birthday Party was today. Wow. I can't believe that he turned 3 this past Tuesday. I can't even believe that we have had him that long. It almost seems like yesterday that he came to our house. He was so tiny, and it was so weird, that we were parents. Now, Nathan and I can't imagine our lives any different. We are so happy that we have him. I DON'T like the growing-up part, however, I do at the same time. He was SO adorable at his party today. Enjoy the pics!








2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland! So happy you are here! That cake was so cute, I'm sad we missed seeing it for reals! Happy Birthday cute boy! That picture of the meatloaf is so funny! At first it looked like you just plopped it on the rack...but then I realized that would probably cause a fire and then I noticed the glass dish. Duh to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time has gone by SO fast!!! He is such a big boy now and you guys are great parents..

    ReplyDelete