Saturday, March 27, 2010

What a Beatiful Day!

This is Brooklyn after we planted our pansies! This little one is his.




My FIRST tulips to emerge this year!




It was gorgeous outside today! I was itchin' to work outside, so I took a little trip to my favorite nusery, J&J (I used to work there, so ya, I am a teency-bit biased) to feast on garden goodness. Actually, I meant to just get pre-emergent fertilizer for my lawn, and ended up wasting a lot of time in the gift shop. I could spend my entire paycheck, and plus, at the giftshop. Most of the decor in my house has come from there. I am obsessed. Lucky for Nate, I didn't lose control today, I ended up just buying a flat of pansies. When we got home, Brooklyn wanted to help me plant the flowers, and he loved it! I can't wait for the upcoming planting season! I've got so many ideas for my garden this year. Can't wait! Happy Spring Everone!

2 comments:

  1. Okay.. I think you convinced me that it's time! After yesterday's snow, I was a little hesitant. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...I am so jealous! Your tulips look gorg!

    ReplyDelete