Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life is Dandy...

Today, Brooklyn and I took a little stroll from our house down to where Nate works to visit him. It was such a nice walk! As we were walking, I was getting frustrated with Brooklyn stopping to observe every little pebble and bug he saw. Then I thought, what am I in such a hurry for??

Now that I am on my summer break, slowing down to observe the everyday stuff is taking some practice. I am so used to running around, and not having time to do little fun things...that I am now realizing what I may have missed.

The LITTLE THINGS!!!! And sometimes, (for want of a better word) those are the FUNNEST!

Gosh...it feels good to be a kid again...even if it is just for a sec. I pledge to myself, that I will SSSSLLLOOOWWW down in the future.





2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to do the same thing, it's kinda hard! :) You are such a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete