Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MY 5-YEAR OLD!

OUR SON IS F-I-V-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. I am the luckiest mom on the planet. As I am typing this, he is upstairs in his room...four...for the very last night. (tears are flowing everywhere.) I keep sneaking a peek through the crack in the door, as if I am going to miss something. And, I am going to miss something. I already miss four. This has been a great year, full of fun, and happiness in our family, because of our little four year old. He is growing up so fast, and I know it is cliche to say this when it comes to your child growing up, but THEY GROW UP WAY TOO FAST!

At five, Brooklyn's
Favorite food is: Spaghetti with meatballs
Favorite cereal is: "Mommy's cereal" as he calls is. (Quaker Oatmeal Squares)
Favorite movie is: Anything super hero-ish
Favorite snack is: strawberries
Favorite toy is: His action figures
Favorite song is: at the moment, BINGO
Favorite game is : Candy Land

At five, Brooklyn:
is Sweet,
loves music,
is Loving,
is Gentle, and a little shy,
is Wild,
is a good listener,
is Happy,
is already hilarious,
is (uh-oh) a flirt,

And Nathan and I are so grateful EVERY DAY that we have him! Happy birthday, to my sweet little 5-year old!





1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain sister... double pound to the chest...

    ReplyDelete