Thursday, March 15, 2012

It has been mentioned to me TWICE this week from two different people that I need to update the ole' blog. Thank you Katie, and Audrey... I am a terrible blogger...haha!

Lately things have been insane around here. It seems like most of my evenings go by so fast, and then once Brooklyn is in bed, it is homework time (which ususally turns into fall-asleep in a puddle of my own drool time).

Anywho...

It was preschool parent's day this past week! I got to go to Brooklyn's class with him and make an art project, and see everything that he has been learning! I LOVE Brooklyn's preschool. He has learned so much this year, and I can't believe that he will be starting kindergarten in the fall!!
This in our art project.


Brooklyn learned two songs and all the sign language that went with them! I was so impressed! He is learning so much, so fast!

I am so happy to have him. He couldn't be sweeter. Or cuter...

3 comments:

  1. hahahaaa, I love that you post this right after I left. ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can hardly believe he will be in kindergarten!!! he is pretty darn sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time you updated! (yes I realize I have no room to judge that) Why do our babies have to grow up so fast? Sniff, sniff...

    ReplyDelete