Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kindergarten?!?!?! Already?!

 Holy-Crap.  Our kid is IN KINDERGARTEN!!!!!! Where has the time gone?  I can't believe that it has gone by so fast.  But he is excited and he loves his new school.  Me on the other hand? It has made me feel...


old.  I can't believe it.  I can't believe he will be six in...

about two short months.  (Insert sad face here.) He just doesn't seem old enough to be so big, and smart.
 So ya, he was pretty excited to go, He went in right along with the other kids, just an annoyed look (see below) at me for taking too many pictures, and a simple "bye mom!" as he walked in the door with his new classmates.


1 comment:

  1. i can hardly believe it! love the pics, glad i wasn't the only one who was scuzzed this back to school season. ;)

    ReplyDelete