Monday, December 10, 2012

Updated.

Things have been slightly crazy lately.

I haven't up-dated this ole' blog in far too long.  So much has happened here at the Wright household!

Brooklyn is doing well in school, and he is learning how to read, and LOVING it!  He tries to spell and read every word he can.  He is loving school, and he is finally getting used to the full-day kindergarten thing.  It was rough there for a while, he was so exhausted after school, but he is doing better.  

The semester is over for me on Wednesday.  I don't know what I am going to do with myself over the break! I had such a great fall at school! Maybe I can catch up with this blog...we'll see. 

I will leave you with this pic.  Sunday was really the first big-time snow for us, and Brooklyn chose that he wanted to blow bubbles???? Such a weirdo.  But we love him, weirdness and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment